What's Next After CFLs? How will the New Federal Standards Affect Your Program Portfolio?
How Will the Upcoming Lighting Standards Changes Affect Your Energy Conservation Programs?
On April 29th, at 2:00 PM EST, CEEP will host a webinar where industry experts will answer your questions about gearing up for 2012 when new federal minimum standards for lighting will take effect.
The new standards may make it difficult for utilities employing traditional program approaches (like CFL giveaways or incentives to encourage customers to replace incandescent bulbs) to meet energy savings goals.
- What will this mean for your program portfolio?
- How does this affect the evaluation of programs that are in the marketplace now?
- Are utilities adopting new metrics for counting savings, like adjusting measure life?
- What are your peers doing to educate customers about the new standards?
- What new approaches to lighting or alternative measure are being considered?
Reserve your spot by contacting Graziella Siciliano and stay tuned for more details!
Submit your questions in advance by logging in and replying to this discussion thread.